Teaching sleep with love, kindness and the utmost respect
My name is Tracy Newberry, and I am known as ‘The Gentle Baby Sleep Coach’. Specialising in working with babies 6-11 months, I help parents solve their little one’s sleep issues without using any of the ‘Cry It Out’ methods. This significantly reduces stress and protects the bond you’ve worked so hard to build.
- Is your baby waking up and unsettled throughout the night?
- Are you struggling with nap time, and longing for a gentle routine?
- Do you have to rock your baby for ages, in all different ways to get them to sleep?
- Are you finding baby’s nap time is only working when they are in the buggy or sling?
- Is your baby struggling and getting overtired?
- Not only is your baby unsettled – but are you also exhausted and longing for someone to show you a gentle way for your baby to be settled and happy, and for you to get your life back? If you have said yes to one or more of these questions, you may benefit from the Nurture Method™.
How I help:
Working with babies 6-11 months, I specialise in helping parents whose little ones frequently wake during the night, don’t nap well or don’t nap at all. Parents who are exhausted, feel overwhelmed and would like a gentle structure to their day will benefit from the Nurture Method™.
To Nurture means: ‘to care for and protect (someone or something) while they are growing’.
Here at Happy Baby & Me the Nurture Method also means teaching sleep with love, kindness and the utmost respect.
With over 14 years of baby experience, I am honoured by the many babies who I’ve helped sleep gently.
I regularly contribute to parenting magazines, and I am currently writing a book on my methodology.
For testimonials, please click here.
Parents come to me stressed and exhausted, and leave me feeling happy, rested and enjoying their family life.